About

Rich Decibels creates audio products for musicians and music lovers.

Hi-fi stereos, speakers, guitar amplifiers and audio ephemera are handcrafted using a combination of vintage techniques and modern components to the highest standards of quality. Every piece to leave the Eva St workshop is unique, custom-designed, and unreservedly guaranteed to provide satisfaction. Contact Rich at richdecibels[at]gmail.com to discuss your project today. Rich Decibels creates audio products for musicians and music lovers. Hi-fi stereos, speakers, guitar amplifiers and audio ephemera are handcrafted using a combination of vintage techniques and modern components to the highest standards of quality.

Blog

I am the title
I'm not sure what it is, but I'd like o. And it suddenly hit me--I feel a lot better.

"I can tell..." my friend said, somewhat astounded. "I can't believe the color in your cheeks. You look amazing."

I think sometimes we need another person for us to become aware of our own reflection. They mirror what exactly it is we've become and for that, I'm deeply thankful. Sometimes, I just need someone else to notice how I'm doing, feeling, looking... And it was apparent to my friend that I had made a lot of progress since the last time he'd seen me. But since school let out, I've had time to cope with everything I'd gone through since January. And even embrace them. I just hadn't realized how well I'd done at getting better, but that was largely due to how there are still brief and sporatic moments when I feel like glass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard D. Bartlett said...

I'm a cute wee test comment!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Home »

Portfolio

Contact

email

message

Message sent. Thanks, we'll be in touch as soon as posible"; if($_GET['x'] == '0' ) echo "
Error: something went wrong at our end! It might be easier to just call instead: 021-101-6646."; ?>